Wednesday, October 15, 2014

Post 8

Hello everybody!

In this post I’m going to talk about my year 2014. This year, or so far this year, has been really good.  Although this year began not so well. But I think that there are more good things that bad things for me.

This year began with the end of Bachillerato in this University, and with my big achievement, my transfer to my career Odontology. I was very happy to finally end this program, and all the things that Bachillerato gave to me. Like very good friends, my boyfriend, my career, and a lot of lessons for my life, in the general area and in the academic area. 
Also I’ve continued with Odontology, and I really enjoy this career, I really like it, and I’m very happy with my choice! 

This year began not so well, because I lost my grandfather and my family had a lot of troubles, but now these troubles didn’t exist anymore!


I haven’t danced this year. I really want to do this but I didn’t have the money to make this, but I hope that next year I will go to a dance academy and I can return to dance.
I didn’t have the money for the dance academy because I will make a trip with my friends and my boyfriend. We have all ready to go in December to Rio de Janeiro, Brazil!  I’m so exciting for this trip! But first I have to finish my academic year, still now I have good marks and I pretend to still like that. 

2 comments:

  1. Pilar!

    I didn't know that you are from Bachillerato! I'm glad for your final transfer to odontology, and I hope that we are classmates for this six years. Goodbye!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello!! is so exciting that you travel in December to Rio de Janeiro, Brazil I hope that you will feel so good and happy there.. congratulations :D

    ReplyDelete