Wednesday, October 22, 2014

Post 9

In this blog I’m going to talk about a topic that today is very important if we want that the future be good for our future family, this topic is the environment protect.

In Chile the people don’t know so much about how to protect the environment. Or maybe they know about it but the people don’t make so much for the environment. In my case I didn’t know so much about this, but when I made my school exchange to Germany I learned a lot for that country in this area.  Today I’m treating to put on practice the most things that I learn in Germany. I separate my trash, but I don’t have trash can for compost so I can’t separate the trash correctly. Fortunately my building have the different trash can for plastics, papers, and the other trash.

 Also   when I go to the supermarket I use a recycling bag instead of the plastic bag. I normally walk or use the public transport. I don’t have a car here in Santiago and I really don’t want one because I think that Santiago have so many cars that you can go faster in subway.  I don’t join in eco-organizations because I don’t have so much time.  But I would like to help that in more places the people can separate the trash and the local council respect this separation.


I think that Santiago need more trash can. It is a very simple step to begin. The most of the people in Santiago drop a lot of trash in the floor and that don’t help for the environment and also that don’t help to have a Santiago more beautiful!

No comments:

Post a Comment