Hello Everybody
Today I’m going to talk about a topic that
not everybody loves. Today I have to choose one topic and it is Mondays.
This is a day of the week that the most of
the people don’t like it. It is the first day after the weekend. Everybody
loves weekends. But Mondays are a little bit complicated.
Mondays is the day of the week between Sunday and Tuesday.
In my opinion Mondays are good and bad at the same time. They are good because it is the beginning of a new week and you can refresh your energies. And it is bad because we have to go back to the university; other people have to go back to the job or school.
Mondays is the day of the week between Sunday and Tuesday.
In my opinion Mondays are good and bad at the same time. They are good because it is the beginning of a new week and you can refresh your energies. And it is bad because we have to go back to the university; other people have to go back to the job or school.
Personally, I think that we have to see the positive side of Mondays. Every Sunday I think Ok, it is a new week with a lot of new challenge and the most important thought for me Mondays are a little bit closer to the next weekend!
Omg, I don't like mondays, but I think I don't love any day of the week :(, except Fridays because I can sleep a lot! I like your positivism about Mondays, but you can't convince me ahaha
ReplyDeleteI have ever hear that but I never stop to think well if I love it o I hate it, I guess that it depends of the amount of university activities in the weak jajajaja without doubt I prefer the fridays c:
ReplyDeleteHello!! I must talk about this topic too in the last week and I agree with you I love the weekends but not Mondays, I hate this day ¬¬
ReplyDeleteI'm not a big fan of monday, but we need to start the week with good vibes
ReplyDelete