Wednesday, October 29, 2014

Post 10

Hello everyone!

Today I’m going to make a feedback about my English lessons at the University. 
I can say that it was a little bit difficult in English level 3 because I finished the School in 2011, and I started English at the University in 2014. My only practiced in Bachillerato was read a lot of papers in English but I didn’t have lessons in Bachillerato only this year in Odontology. This semester I’m doing English level 4 and it wasn’t so difficult for me like the last semester because I made English 3. My experience in English lesson at the university is very satisfactory. I practice a lot my English, and this semester I learn a lot of new words and I remember the grammar that I forgot.

About using blogs I think it helps me to practice again English in the writing part. I think that blogs are a very good implements for practice this language and I think that the blogs of English 3 and 4 help me a lot in my writing part of this language, or I hope that.

I really need to improve my pronunciation and my grammar. I think that I would like to learn English on an Institute or something because I would like to make in the future investigation in odontology and English is vital to this part of the career.
Also I would like to make again the FCE again, I made this exam in the School and I didn’t pass. And I really want to make this exam again and this time I want to pass.



Since I began the University I use English because all the important information or research for other countries are in English, also our teachers send us a lot of information in English so I use English a lot and I think that I would use English all my career. 

No comments:

Post a Comment