Hello everybody
Today I’m going to talk about some news for a Chilean newspaper.
The name of the newspaper is “Las últimas noticias” that name in English mean
the latest news.
In the today news we found a very interesting story. It
is about a Chilean boy of a Chilean institute for people that need physical
rehabilitation, calls “Teleton”.
Wladimir Silva is a young adult of 22 years
old. He was born with Poland Syndrome. This syndrome is the responsible that
some people are born without all the muscles and without some fingers of the
hand.
Wladimir has the last case that I said. The good news is that Wladimir
received this Tuesday a new plastic hand, that was printout with a printer in 3D.
I like this story because for me is very interesting
to know all the advantages that the technology give to us. And the most
interesting in this story is that the new hand of Wladimir was not so
expensive. It very good to know that this people can have a solution and this
solution is not very expensive and it is not too difficult to have one.
I think that it
would be great that the government buy this prosthesis and the people doesn’t
need to make all the rehabilitation of his own, because today the only
institute that doesn’t cost a lot and have the best professionals is “Teleton” and this institute don’t receive
money for the government, only for the caring people from Chile.
This story was so interesting to write about it!, but I think that the news about Vidal was better jajaja.
ReplyDeleteI think that any solution for make better the life of people with any discapacity is very very good too :D
ReplyDeleteHi Pilar I think too that the goverment should buy more to this prosthesis because are ver cheap and important for people that have some parts of this body
ReplyDeleteIt's a big new, because we can use it this technology in Odontology, but I'm agree with Camila also Vidal's goal is important too.
ReplyDeleteI agree with you in that the goverment have so much to do yet in this kind of thigs
ReplyDelete