Hello
bloggers !
Today in my
blog I want to write about what job I would like to have in the future. I always want to study odontology so I really
would like to work in this area. I like this major because with this major I
can help another people to get better the oral health. I don’t like to be private
practice; I really want to work with people that don’t have the opportunity to
have a dentist. I came from Puerto Montt, and all my family live outside the
city. In the south of Chile the medicine and the odontology is not very good
and I really want to go there and help this people that doesn’t have the same
opportunity that a person from the big city has. So I would like to be a dentist
of the FACH. The FACH is the Chilean Air Force. They have differents programs with
remote locations, and they have a complete staff of doctors and dentist and
they go to these locations of Chile and give to this people the treatment that
they need. I hope that I can do this because I really think that everybody need
this attentions, I would like that these locations have the opportunity because
Chile has to understand that Santiago isn’t the only city in the country.
No comments:
Post a Comment