Hello everyone!
Today I’m going to write about my favorite artist! But first I have to
say that my hobbie and my artist passion is Classic Ballet! So I choose my
favorite artist in that area!
I’m going
to write about Andreza Randisek. She is a Brazilian dancer and the principal
and the star dancer of the Ballet of Santiago. She studied dance in Sao Paulo,
Miami and in the Ballet Bolshoi. Bolshoi is one of the best companies of ballet
in the world. She won a lot of different awards around the world, since she
began to dance.
I met her
in 2001 when I was with my Ballet academy in a presentation on the day of the
dance. She went to Puerto Montt and she danced a beautiful pax de duex. We took
a lot of photos with her and she was very likeable and very good dancer.
I really
like Andreza because she is so natural to dance, when I look her I think she
fly and enjoy every movement in the stage.
This year I
saw her in the Black Swan. I think that is my favorite character of her and
when she made Carmen in the Carmen Ballet.
In Black
Swan she really made that you feel all the emotion for the character and just
dancing.
I attach a
link of youtube of Black Swan with Andreza and a picture of her, I hope you enjoy it as long as I
do!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xUqRtAEISzQ

I think that Classic ballet is a good discipline. But I don`t feel like you about it. Is nice that you feel that discipline like oun.
ReplyDeletehi pillar, I didn't know of about this artist before! but I think that what he does is beautiful, I love to dance but obviously I'm not as good as she jajajaj
ReplyDelete